Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday is Saturday This Week

By that I mean: I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so this is my weekend lol

Minor knitting update: the sweater and bonnet for Roomie's nephew-to-be are finished :) Now to work on the Aquaphobia socks and get them finished up.

Ravelympics 2012: The events list is up!!!! I have queued two projects, complete with tags, for the start. I'll be working on a "Wingspan" shawl in the Shawl Sailing event for Team Newfoundland/Labrador 2012 and a pair of "Squarefeet" socks in the Sock Put event for Team Bob. I managed 3 projects (worth 7 medals!!) in 2010 so we'll see what happens :) C'mon July 27!!!!! I want to cast on!!!!!

In other news, I'm going to go stark-raving mad if the people upstairs don't stop their constant noise. A child should not be crying for hours on end; stomping on the floor when you have people below you is just rude; it's not too much to ask that the yelling and swearing be kept to a minimum, is it? I digress. *sigh*

That's all the news that's fit to print!

TTFN

No comments: