Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Gobble-Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody :) Here in Canada, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. A day to think of the things we are lucky to have in our lives. Here's a list of the things I'm thankful for:
First and foremost: my friends; I'm truly blessed to have such people in my life. I love you all.
My job: pain in the butt though it can be, it still allows me to do quite a lot of things in my off time.
My LYS: fabulous service, beautiful yarns, inspiring and supportive. (For the record: Golden Willow Natural Fibers on 13th Ave, right across from the Cathedral)
My cat: just for being her cute furry self.
My health: I celebrated 5 years clear this spring :) That's an amazing feeling.
Have a great day, everyone :) The sun is shining here so I'm going to go for a walk. That's something else to add to my list: this beautiful fall day :)
TTFN

No comments: