Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bits and Pieces of News

This is a bit of a catch up post. Bear with me; I'm supposed to be getting ready to dance.
I'll start with that since I mentioned it. Me and four of the other ladies in the Adult class at PGSID are dancing at a telethon for the Weyburn and Area United Way this afternoon. Our first performance of the 2011-12 season :) I'm sure we will rock the house. I also admit to being completely biased ;)
On the knitting front, Dianna is nearly finished and I've started another Pimpeliesse (check Rav; this is an awesome free pattern) for my GBS WinterAngel Exchange partner. A knitter from Connecticut :) It's going well. Dianna should be off the needles soon: I've got 3 sections left on this tier and then the border triangles.
I'm only going to say that work is a huge pain right now and is leaving me almost too exhausted to do anything.
And if you've peeked at the pics across the top of the page, you've probably guessed I'm getting my outfit for Hallowe'en settled. I'll be going to Bushwakker's Hallowe'en do on the 29th, to see the awesome band (And dear friends of mine) Rogairi. That's going to be a fab evening, for sure :)
Ok, that's all I've got and I've got 45 mins to round up dance shoes and all my what-not for this performance.
TTFN

No comments: