Thursday, February 23, 2012

So, I'm Really Doing This...

Less than a week until the big move!!!!!! I'm wavering between severe nerves and excitement. This time next week I will be on my way from St. John's to Clarenville.
Ok, no tears. Everyone has been making me cry lately; not intentionally but I honestly had no idea how many people would say they're going to miss me. I'm tearing up again; new subject!
On the knitting front, I'm working on another Pimpeliesse (Ravelry, free pattern) in Lion Brand Vanna's Glamour in "sapphire"; yes the yarn from the frogged Dragon Wings. I got inspired the other day and I have the better part of a new pattern designed when I should've been packing lol Oh well, gotta work when the mood strikes.
So this is most likely my last post from Regina. I'll write next from Clarenville, Newfoundland.
TTFN

No comments: