Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mosaic is this week!!!

Mosaic starts this Thursday, June 2, at 5pm. I hope everyone can get out and enjoy the festival of cultures! As always, I'll be dancing at the Irish pavilion every night. It is at the Caledonian Curling Club out by the airport. We're quite close to the Italian pavilion (mmmm, good food!) & I believe the Koreans are next to us this year. I won't be living at the pavilion however. I chose not to head up displays this year. My performance schedule looks like this:

Thursday, June 2: 8:45pm

Friday, June 3: 7:45pm

Saturday, June 4: 8:10pm

If you want to come see me dance, that's when I'll be there :) I'm also really excited that the adults now have embroidery on our dresses. Prairie Gael is gonna look really snazzy this year :)
If you're in Regina during Mosaic, I encourage you to check out a pavilion or 2 and enjoy food, drinks, music & dancing.
TTFN

No comments: