Friday, February 13, 2009

Sound like anyone I know?...

Those born on Feb 13th are energetic & spontaneous individBlockquoteuals who seek out excitement. They tend to be spirited & uninhibited, sharing every thought and emotion with those around them. They can be very frank and blunt with their personal observations.
Well someone thinks a lot about me! This is what it says on the keychain Mom gave me for my day. Wow, 4 again. I like 4; it's a decent age. I can act goofy and silly and get away with giggling uncontrolably... Yep, 4's a good age to be.
In more knitterly content: my capelet was a success at the ceili. Even pinned my hair up to show off all the details. Am currently back working at Sarah's baby's sweater. Going real well; am onto the body already.
Stumped on what to knit for Bernie this year. Have been going through the books and mags but nothing's jumping out. May have to resort to socks for everyone again...
TTFN

No comments: