Friday, July 27, 2012

Where Has Time Got To?!

Seriously?! The Ravellenic Games start tonight!!!! Cast On is at 5:30pm here in Newfoundland!!  I'll be at work :P But I will cast-on my fabulous "Wings of Victory" (pattern: Wingspan; yarn: Elann Sock It To Me dankai) when I get home 10-ish.

And how is it possible that NEXT weekend is Torbay250?! I have to get the sweater I'm crocheting for that done, people!!!! (pattern: Circle Top, designer: Mari Lynn Patrick, magazine: VogueKnitting Crochet special issue 2012) I nearly have the front done and I plan to be creative with the back to make it more open and go faster ;) Leave it to me to improvise on a design when #1 I suck at crochet. #2 this is quite an advanced pattern for my skill set & to top it off #3 I have a serious deadline!!!!

I needs my head examined, people!!!!

In other news, the sun is shining, I have laundry to bring in off the line and kitty litter that needs scooping and I've been playing on Ravelry all morning boosting my fabulous teams. It's all about priorities ;) lol

That's all the news that's fit to print today, my dears!

TTFN

No comments: