Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Days of GBS: Days 11, 12 & 13

And the challenge continues :) Have been good about putting my picks on fb both on my wall & in the note I created, but have gotten a couple days behind over here. Oh well. Be sure to check the girls' picks over at greatbigseaoffans as well.

Day11: song that calms you- fairly easy pick: "Let It Go" I think it speaks for itself.

Day 12 - Favorite music video: This was hard to narrow down!! I have always loved the video for "Lukey" but then I found the video for "Captain Kidd" with all the family members playing & singing along with the b'ys... Sorry "Lukey", ya've been replaced.

Day 13 - Favorite live song from Great Big Dvd: But I love the entire dvd!!! There's nothing like the b'ys live in concert *grumble grumble grumble* Ok, since I agreed to the challenge I must pick. "Excursion Around the Bay", one of the few songs that Darrell originally did the lead vocal for. And live, in concert with audience participation it's just more fun :)

And that catches me up to today with 43 mins left in the day lol :)

No comments: