Saturday, January 19, 2008

Changes being made

I couldn't leave well enough alone. I'm redoing Cathleen's collar using #30 crochet cotton and a really small hook. I decided to crochet the collar, following the pattern for the collars I had been making for the Prairie Gael Dancers' dresses, until they decided not to have collars. I thought it would be nice to have the pattern actually used on a dancer's dress.
I've also set aside Vitoria's baby's BSJ for the time being and have picked up my own Tie-Dyed Boxes. Just over 3 weeks to my self imposed deadline for this to be done, and I've got maybe 20 rows left to do. This has become my major priority, although I really need to get Bernie's jacket seamed. It keeps looking at me with sad-eyed cables, saying "When will you finish me? Don't you like me anymore? Won't Bernie like me? Please finish me. I'll be the warmest, nicest jacket ever. I promise..." I hate it when my projects start talking to me. Cathleen's all upset she doesn't have hair...
That's it for today; when your knitting starts talking to you, your day's pretty well done before it began!

No comments: