Saturday, May 17, 2008

This, That and T'Other

Monique's capelet is finished but for sewing on the buttons. Photo should go up later this week.
Socks for contest are progressing. Got into GW last Saturday and found a ball of Opal that I really liked the colors in. Quite a bit of orange, so very Nat-ish. Still find it odd that Opal isn't one of the yarns sponsered in the contest. Opal is one of the largest purveyors of sock yarns in the world; one would have thought. Oh well. GW doesn't actually carry any of the sponsered yarns; I thought they had Regia.
Hoping to get a few more letters/sheep done on the alphabet this looong weekend. (And, I get an extra day as it would have been my Monday off anyway: Yeah! 4 day weekend!)
Plan on taking Maureen for a walk tomorrow AM before it gets too warm. Perhaps to the Waterfall Park; it's quite nice down there.
That's it for today! Remember I like comments; they are encouraged. I feel like I'm talking to myself here...
TTFN

No comments: